Kintamani Mountain Retreat

"270 Degrees Panorama Views Plus Ocean View"

In a small village 10km outside of Kintamani is one of the most stunning hill country retreats anywhere in Bali. Perfect mountain climate, low humidity, and you could reach the north shore in about 30 minutes rolling on a scooter downhill if you'ld wish to do so.

Totally free views in the fullest hillside panorama angle including the far distance ocean views gives this land with the size of 86 Are a distinctive advantage because you can have a mountain retreat including sea views.


One of the neighbour villages can be seen to the right.

The land is about 25% hilltop with the ability to provide enough space to build from 1 to 5-6 villas or bungalows on the mountain top. The other 75% of the land is a medium steep river gorge providing the possibility to build other buildings in a terrassing style in the hills, like some of the villas of Bali hotels that are built in Ubud over a river gorge or along the southern cliffs, where they are built downhill towards the ocean.









A small cottage is already on that land and included in the price, that can be used as a base for future constructions on site.




There is an access road of about 2-3 meters that connects indirectly to one of the main south-north connecting roads of Bali, and directly also to a smaller road to Bali's north shore.  



This Freehold Bali property is US$ 2250 per are

Property size is 86 Are (8600 sqm)

Request your private inspection :

Click Here To Arrange For Personal Inspection -


go back to Bali property


© 2014 - Text, graphics, and content are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied,
reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.